We see the CLUB1040 as making a significant contribution toward the closure of the Great Commission.
‘Club’ – A group of like minded people surrounding a common purpose or goal.
‘1040’ – An area of the world located between the 10th and 40th parallel’s north. This is the area of the least reached nations. For more on the 1040 Window, go to: JoshuaProject.net/
CLUB1040 Main Aim:
Make Jesus Known in Every Nation (Ethnos) Where He’s Not Named. (Romans 15:20-21)
And so I have made it my aim… to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named (NKJV)… This has all been pioneer work, …bringing the Message only (primarily) into those places where Jesus was not yet known and worshipped. (Message)
Romans 15: Paul’s (our) text has been:
‘Those who were never told of him—they’ll see him! Those who’ve never heard of him— they’ll get the message!’ (quoting Isaiah 52:15 MSG)
Closure – Finish HIS work
We see the CLUB1040 as making a significant contribution toward the closure of the Great Commission. (Matthew 24:14, Matthew 13:39, John 4:33-35)
3 CLUB1040 Goals:
In the next 5 years we will:
Goal 1: Train Leaders:
- Establishing Training Centers and Churches in the least-reached nations with a primary focus on Islamic North Africa
Goal 2: Mobilize Missionaries:
- Recruit, Equip and Mobilize 1000 missionaries to the field.
Goal 3: Inspire the Church:
- Inspire the Church to fulfill the Great Commission in our Generation.
7 CLUB1040 Priorities:
- Mobilizing the world-wide church toward the Great Commission. Challenge people’s World View to such a degree that it moves them to make lifestyle changes that promote positive missional action.
- Equipping & assisting ‘Word & Spirit’ Bible school graduates and experienced ministers to get to, and be effective in, the mission field of their heart’s leading.
- Educate & encourage the global church to be smarter (more effective, intentional, strategic) in its approach toward missions & missionaries.
- Provide better service & care to missionaries, providing the benefits of a ‘co- operative’ approach.
- Challenge ‘status-quo’ perceptions of what it means to be a missionary, and redefining missions as a desirable life calling.
- Facilitate financial support for projects and missionaries who are doing ‘smart missions’ work among the least-reached peoples in the world.
- Create and provide resources that facilitate, promote and fund the above.
Ephesians 3:8-10 (AMP)
8 To me, though I am the very least of all the saints (God’s consecrated people), this grace (favor, privilege) was granted and graciously entrusted: to proclaim to the Gentiles [NATIONS] the unending (boundless, fathomless, incalculable, and exhaustless) riches of Christ [wealth which no human being could have searched out],
9 Also to enlighten all men [THE CHURCH] and make plain to them what is the plan [regarding the Gentiles (NATIONS) and providing for the salvation of all men]…
10 [The purpose is] that through the church the complicated, many-sided wisdom of God in all its infinite variety and innumerable aspects might now be made known…